Policies & Procedures for Tournaments & Special Events
- For a tournament to be considered the renter must submit the Tournament/Special Event Rental Agreement, Certificate of Insurance and a 20% deposit for overall time requested.
- The tournament director is responsible for taking tournament admissions and setting all tournament admission rates.
- The tournament director is responsible for providing referees and scorekeepers.
- Tournament participants and spectators are only allowed in the areas that were rented by the tournament director.
- The TLRC will operate concesssions for the tournament. Concessions hours are subject to change depending upon event size.
- Refer to the Tournament/Special Event Rental Agreement for all other policies.
Be A Member
As a member, you have access to unlimited free fitness classes – an expanded weight room with machines and free weights – personal training services – a cardio studio – two group exercise studios – Run inside on a 1/5-mile elevated, rubberized indoor track.
Hours September 1 – May 31
Monday – Friday, 6am – 10pm
Saturday – Sunday, 7am – 10pm
Summer hours June 1 – August 31
Monday – Friday, 6am – 9pm
Saturday – Sunday, 7am – 9pm
Holidays that impact business
New Year’s Day (Jan 1), CLOSED
Easter (Apr 9), CLOSED
Memorial Day (May 29), 7am – 1pm
Independence Day (July 4), 7am – 1pm
Labor Day (Sept 4), 7am – 1pm
Thanksgiving Day (Nov 23), CLOSED
Day after Thanksgiving (Nov 24), 7am – 1pm
Christmas Eve (Dec 24), 7am – 1pm
Christmas Day (Dec 25), CLOSED
New Year’s Eve (Dec 31), 7am – 1pm
Bloomington Fitness center Reviews
See reviews from our happy members or please leave us a review at one of the sites below.